January 14, 2010

Reflection

I sit here looking at my 2 beautiful daughters and can't help but wonder what I did to get 2 amazing gifts from God. Cate is getting so grown up! She helps carry groceries, LOVES to hug her sister and says 3-4 word sentences. We can actually understand most of what she says. She lets me play with her hair (we are sporting ponytails and half ponytails now!) and takes herself up for naptime. Ellie, WOW! She was practicing laughing Tuesday! She sat in here exersaucer looking at Cate and just belly laughed for like 5 minutes. She thinks Cate is the funniest person around. She is eating cereal w/ applesauce 2 times a day now and is back to sleeping through the night. She reaches for us to pick her up when we walk close to her.



You tend to forget how fast they grow up. I am so happy I get to be home with them during all of this development! Before you know it, Cate, Claire, Ellie and Mallory will all be asking for the keys to the car! As Cate has a tantrum just now, I will relish these days and dred the driving days!

No comments: