November 24, 2009




So, here's the latest....we put our house on the market FSBO on Halloween Friday just to see what happened with no expectations....we showed it to someone on Sunday and Tuesday they called with an offer and a contract was signed that Thursday...SO I have been searching for a place for us to live....
The girls are wonderful as always....they love to cuddle in the morning! Ellie is sitting in the Bumbo chair and in the activity saucer now! She DOES NOT like to be on the floor in her papasan chair if everyone is up high. She is cooing and smiling and laughing and blowing bubbles alot! She loves to watch Cate- who is the world's best sister. She always kisses her and plays with her. Cate's vocabulary is really booming! She is already putting 3-4 words together...her latest cuteness includes: whackish (vacuum), broccish (broccoli), la choo (love you), besh you (bless you), Ela (Ellie), loves closing doors, running into rain puddles, Dinosaur Train and Little Einsteins!
Cute Cate story...I was picking up a prescription for her yesterday. While paying, Cate was really quiet. When I looked for her, she was next to me with a Twix bar in her hand, she pulled the wrapper was off on one of the corners and was very quietly eating it! Obviously I had to add that to my tab!!

1 comment:

Tine said...

Your girls are so cute!! Mac helps himself to stuff in stores as well...we were leaving Cabelas last week and the clerk asked me if I was purchasing the moose toy in the bottom of the stroller (where Mac had stashed it away when I wasn't looking!). In the end, we did not take the moose home.