June 10, 2009

Quick update!

We had our 8 month doctor appointment today. Along with that, my doctor wanted me to have an ultrasound as I had only gained 7 lbs. SO, we had not only the standard 3D ultrasound but we got to see our new baby girl in 4D!!! We now have a pretty good idea of what she looks like. She has the same nose as her big sister! She also measured in in the 97% for gestational age which is also 5 lbs 10oz....I still have 7 1/2 weeks to go! I hope she doesn't get too much bigger! I will post an ultrasound pict as soon as I can get help with a scanner!

Of course, Cate continues to be amazing, growing and changing everyday! Her language amazes us everyday! She definitely knows what she wants and when she wants it and has no problem expressing just that! We are so blessed to have her ( and soon her sister!!) Children are such a miracle and gift!

No comments: