This holiday season has been quite busy for us....wrapping up a year a work, planning a trip to Brazil and finding out we are pregnant again (due early Aug) has kept us jumping! We were in Brazil from Dec. 21 through Jan 1. What a wonderful trip! Pictured is Cate with her cousin Larissa and Edwin with his 3 cousins Larissa, Laislla and Jota. These 2 picts are at the beach in Boicacanga- which was absolutely beautiful! We spent 3 days in Sao Paolo then went to the beach for 4 days...The first day was rainy but the rest of the time was perfect, then back to Sao Paolo.
So, like Claire, all Cate wanted for Christmas was teeth...she got her wish. On Christmas Eve, she got her first tooth! We are thrilled! Her other accomplishments: standing on her own for about a month now, 1-2 stumbly steps b/t people, singing and dancing to any music and refusing any baby food. She loves bananas and bread but will eat pretty much anything we let her have. She puts everything in her mouth so we have to watch her like a hawk! Dad's cell phone is her fav thing to play with other than her toys that make music!
Can't wait to see what she has in store for us next!!! 2009 promises to be an eventful year!

1 comment:
Hi Catherine!!!
I loved having you here!
I hope to see you soon!
While it is not possible, I see the Cate this way!
She is beautiful!
I miss her and I miss you all!!!
Kisses, Larissa
(Oh, sorry for mistakes!!!)
Post a Comment