January 13, 2009

9 month check up




At Cate's 9 month check up last week, she weighed in at 21 lbs 8 ozs (90%) and 29 1/2 in tall (95%)...the doctor says she is a tall girl for her age....wonder why she would say that??!! So Cate is beginning to make words....she says ba (bottle), mama (ALOT!!) and today she said umpa (grandpa) when reaching for her vovo....she says something new everyday! It's amazing to watch her try to make words! She waves at everyone and kisses when kisses are blown to her...she loves books and bath time...she actually gets excited when I ask her if she wants to take a bath. I can't believe that Cousin Claire will be a year old in a month and Cate will be a year old in 2 months...it seems like yesterday that Kim and I were pregnant!

1 comment:

K Fisher said...

Amazing how these girls have grown up. They were so excited to see each other on Saturday. Cate hugged Claire and it was so cute. They are lucky to be so close.