My how time flies! It seems like yesterday that I was in labor! It is hard to believe it has been 2 weeks since Cate made her entrance!!
She has been amazing. She still sleeps most of the time but when she is awake, she is VERY alert! Edwin and I are in awe of her every day! She smiles and makes an admorable smoochie face that melts us!
We don't have much of a schedule yet..I guess that will come soon enough. Right now, Cate eats every 2 1/2-3 hours, snoozes after each meal.....she is up from about 6am-8am, sleeps until lunch, snoozes again after lunch and is up from about 3pm-6pm. Bath time is about 7:30- she really does not like bath time! :) Then we eat again and go to bed. She will sleep about 3 hours at night between feedings....she loves to rock, ride in the car and snuggle on daddy's chest! She also REALLY loves her paci!!

No comments:
Post a Comment