So, yesterday I had my 37 week appointment, still 50% effaced but she did give me about a 1/2 cm dilation! Then I was placed on bedrest until Tues March 4. No major issue, sciatic nerve pain. I am going to physical therapy for starting today. Hopefully, this goes away soon. I am anxious to get back to work...OR have the baby! :)
Anyway, Edwin and I are excited to hear from you all! Can't wait to have pictures of Cate to post! Hope everyone is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dear Kit and Edwin,
You are going to make great parents and she will be here before you know it.
I cannot wait to see her beautiful face!
Love,
Auntie Jen...or should I say GREAT AUNTIE JEN!!!
I hope you aren't in too much pain.....not too much longer now! can't wait to hear when she arrives!
Kitty,
I found your new blog through Kim and baby Claire's blog! Your San Francisco cousins are excited for your little girl's arrival. Good luck (bon courage) and I hope your bedrest is over soon.
Love, Anne (and Luke and Jean-Max, of course)
Post a Comment